QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2003-10 > 1067366349

From: Gregory McReynolds <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] David Watt, Lydia Swayne
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:39:13 -0800

Dear Sandra,

Thank you very much for this David Watt's will, I hadn't seen it. However,
how do we know this is the father of the David Watt who married Lydia
Swayne? Is the inference that since McDowell was of Upper Oxford and David
Sr., died in Oxford that the connection is based on geography?

Sincerely,
Gregory