QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2003-10 > 1067287801

From: Jo Ann Reynolds <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Hollingsworth in Va and SC
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:50:05 -0600

I am very interested in this information! I also have other non Quaker lines.
My information has that John Hollingsworth (b 1755) son of Abraham and Ann
married Jane Elwell. You have Hannah. Did he have 2 wives?

Some of the land in this area was surveyed by a young George Washington in
1745. He mentioned my ancestors, Stump and Neff in his diary entries of March
and April 1745 while surveying land near Frederick/ Hampshire co for Lord
Fairfax.
Jo Ann Reynolds