QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2003-04 > 1051190591

From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Lindley Cook of Nebraska Yearly Meeting, 1956
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:23:15 -0400

Dear Friend:

As I explained in another message, Lindley Cook was the pastor at Central
City Friends Meeting, Nebraska Yearly Meeting. There are several Friends
in Central City that knew Lindley and if you like I will provide their name
and phone number as I don't know their email address.

(I met Lindley Cook several times but did not know him well.)

Ron Mattson