QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-08 > 1030731769

From: "Sandra Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Original Rights Warrants
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:22:49 -0700

Josette:

I have been looking at this series of emails with interest, because I too am interested in Chester Co, PA. I went to familysearch.com and looked under their library link. They have microfilm on the following items:

Index to old rights in Bucks and Chest Counties, 1682-1761
Index to old rights in Philadelphia County, 1682-1748
Pennsylvania in the 1700's : an index to who was there and where
Warrant register, 1682-1950

There were others listed up "Pennsylvania" but these were the only ones that I looked at for now. There is a detailed description of the titled item. I print this out and take it to my local Family History Center and order the film. It takes a little while, but it is cheaper than flying across the country to look at books. On the home page under the library there is also a link to find a local FHC.

Hope this helps.

Sandra Johnson

This thread: