QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-06 > 1023329961

From: "Violet O. Guy" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] THe Passing of "Miss Annie" Elizabeth Peele
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:19:21 -0500

Horace:

What a touching message! I have corresponded with you before, but it has
been sometime ago.

The "Miss Annie" Obit brings back memories of my own mother, who passed at
100 years and 3 weeks, after about 6 months of failing without knowing or
comprehending very much at all.

My Best Wishes to you and your family.

Violet Moore Guy

06/05/2002