QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2001-03 > 0984860785

From: "Keith/Connie Street" <>
Subject: [Q-R] DOANE
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:26:25 -0600

Dear List:

Is there anyone else descended from Ephraim/Ephriam Doane? (Son of
John and Ann/Abigail)

The following have identified themselves or their spouses as
descended from Ephriam's brother, Daniel Doane, Jr. (son of Daniel Doane and
wives (?) Constance Snow (?), step-mother Hepsibah Cole (?)) Kay Lamb,
Phillys Folsom, Janet Hunter, Joyce Lewis, Betty Allured, Wilma Haynes, Mary
Mallett, Harold Doan, Bonnie Hamilton, Glee ???, Dan Treadway, Alice Allen.

I'm feeling lonely! Do I have closer cousins on the list than those
given above?

Keith Street

This thread: