QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-08 > 0904543756

From: Bill and Jean Keiser <>
Subject: Re: QUAKER-ROOTS-D Digest V98 #355
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 01:09:16 -0500

Dear Don,
I hope you can help me.....my Mother's father was Walter Goldsberry Allee. He was
from Bloomingdale, Indiana. He was married in New Orleans to Viola Mae Murphy, my
Mother's mother. He died in 1947, I'm not quite sure exactly when, but I can find
out from my Mother's sister. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Mrs. Jean Keiser

wrote:

> QUAKER-ROOTS-D Digest Volume 98 : Issue 355
>
> Today's Topics:
> #1 Re: GARRETSONs of PA to OHIO ["Paul Redden" <>]
> #2 GARRETSONs of PA to OHIO [Candy Roth <.]
> #3 GARRETSONs of PA to OHIO [Candy Roth <.]
> #4 GOLDSBERRY - ref in HINSHAW part 5 [Elwyn Goldsbury <>]
> #5 GARRETSON [Candy Roth <.]
> #6 Mliitary involvement [ (Barbara Blo]
> #7 Re: New to List [Thomas Hamm <>]
> #8 Re: Mliitary involvement [Thomas Hamm <>]
> #9 Garretson [Russell <>]
> #10 Christopher Hussey []
> #11 Re: Christopher Hussey ["Paul Redden" <>]
> #12 Re: Christopher Hussey []
> #13 Western New York Quakers ["Georgianne Bowman" <]
> #14 Goldsbury Ind. Quaker records [Don Cordell <>]
>
> Administrivia:
> To unsubscribe from QUAKER-ROOTS-D, send a message to
>

> that contains in the body of the message the command
>
> unsubscribe
>
> and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
> requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.
>
> ______________________________

> Subject: Re: GARRETSONs of PA to OHIO
> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:29:18 -0400
> From: "Paul Redden" <>
>
> I have a John Garretson who married Content Hussey in New Castle, DE in 1736
> just before moving to York, PA. As the Hussey's, Cox's and Garretson's were
> closely intermarried I would be interested in any information you might
> find.
>
> Paul Redden
>
> descendant of Nathan Hussey and Ann (Cox) Garretson, the above John
> Garretson's mother and brother-in-law, as well as John's other
> brother-in-law, John Hussey III. My Hussey descendants were later in
> Jefferson, OH as well.
>
> http://users.inna.net/~redden
> For Census microfilmed records on CD visit
> http://www.digital-antiquities.com/census.htm

This thread: