Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-08 > 0903799147

From: <>
Subject: Re: QUAKER-ROOTS-D Digest V98 #367
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 11:19:07 EDT

> Does anyone connect with or have information on the BORTON &/or DILLON
> familes who were in Belmont & Guernsey Co., OH in the early 1800's?
> Mentions are made of both families in the Concord & Stillwater Meeting
> records (EAQG, Vol. IV). I am interested in anything about these families,
> in particular, information about Benjamin Borton, wife Charity who were
> rocf Evesham MM, NJ--21st 1mo 1806. Was he a recorded minister? Who were
> his children?
> Joyce Overman Bowman

I have bejamin's children on my page-see below.
Betty Mann's book-300 hundred years of Bortons has alot of info on Benjamin
and his decsendents. The book is still for sale through Betty-it concentrates
on the OH Bortons. If you can't get a hold of a copy let me know.
There are several people for that line on the Borton forum
Hope this helps.

Cheryl in Friendsville, TN

Researching Borton, Galleana, Raley, Rochford, Stockall, Tantony
Descendents of William Borton born 1554 can be found at:

This thread: