QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-08 > 0903799147

From: <>
Subject: Re: QUAKER-ROOTS-D Digest V98 #367
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 11:19:07 EDT

> Does anyone connect with or have information on the BORTON &/or DILLON
> familes who were in Belmont & Guernsey Co., OH in the early 1800's?
> Mentions are made of both families in the Concord & Stillwater Meeting
> records (EAQG, Vol. IV). I am interested in anything about these families,
> in particular, information about Benjamin Borton, wife Charity who were
> rocf Evesham MM, NJ--21st 1mo 1806. Was he a recorded minister? Who were
> his children?
>
> Joyce Overman Bowman

I have bejamin's children on my page-see below.
Betty Mann's book-300 hundred years of Bortons has alot of info on Benjamin
and his decsendents. The book is still for sale through Betty-it concentrates
on the OH Bortons. If you can't get a hold of a copy let me know.
There are several people for that line on the Borton forum
http://www.genforum.com/borton/
Hope this helps.

Cheryl in Friendsville, TN

Researching Borton, Galleana, Raley, Rochford, Stockall, Tantony
Descendents of William Borton born 1554 can be found at:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/r/a/l/Cheryl-A-Raley/index.htm

This thread: