QC-ETANGLO-L Archives

Archiver > QC-ETANGLO > 2002-04 > 1018752195

From: "Nancy Carson" <>
Subject: Re: [QC-ETANGLO] geography ??
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:49:32 -0600

The town that still exists is actually called South Durham, although quite
often everyone in/from the area just calls it Durham. (I know because I was
born there!) And Ulverton, which is just a few miles away, was originally
called Upper Durham. The Township is Durham Township; there is no Durham
County.

Nancy Carson
Calgary, Albert