QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2007-03 > 1174431757

From: "muriel m davidson" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] CANADA census after 1911
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:02:37 -0400

Contact your Member of Parliament is one way!
They always want to be re-elected if there is an election,
and this is how we obtained release of the 1911 census.

The wording of the YES/NO question was not really in
"Canadian English or French" -- Dr. Ivan P. Fellegi is from
Europe so phrased it his way - I thought it was oddly worded.
Muriel M. Davidson