QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2006-12 > 1167336115

From: "Joyce Sampson" <>
Subject: [MONTREAL] George S. Dale buried 23 January 1907 - Montreal
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:01:55 -0000

Dear Listers.
I have found that an ancestor who died on 21 Jan 1907 in Brooklyn N.Y. was buried 23 Jan 1907 in Montreal, Canada. The funeral director was George Harris of 4817 Third Avenue, (Brooklyn?). George Schrader Dale at the time of his death was a Harbour Master, living at 423 56th Street,Brooklyn, born England 1843/4. He had been a Ship's Captain before this, for various companies.
Any help or advice you may be able to give regarding where he might have been buried and how I can find out more would be greatly appreciated.
Joyce Sampson nee Dale. Surrey.England

This thread: