QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2006-12 > 1166019527

From: "Ellen Murray" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] Marriages in early 1900
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:18:47 -0500

Bev not sure if you're response directed to just Judy or not. Am looking
for marriage between James MURRAY and Susan (Susannah) PLIMLEY. Their first
child born in Montreal was 1898 so am guessing at marriage date of 1897.
First child's name was Henry who died in 1912. Their 2nd boy was Edward
Louis Carl (my Father in law)born 1900 and then in 1903 Gordon was born and
he died in 1906. Father James & 2 sons, are buried in Mount Royal, already
have this info. Anything you can help with would be very much appreciated.

Ellen