QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2006-12 > 1165990184

From: "hey wyre" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] Marriages in early 1900
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:09:44 -0800

Hi Bev

Would be looking for an Elizabeth H(annah) Cutler that (apparently) married
a John Cutler (yes, same name)

She arrived in Canada sometime in late 1899 early 1900 and was pregnant at
that time. My grandmother, Alice Beatrice Cutler, was born on April 18,
1900 so my guess is IF she married it would have been before that time or
shortly thereafter. She lived in Montreal all her life and was Anglican so
I hope that helps

Judy
BC Canada