QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2005-05 > 1116262423

From: "Dorothy Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] Fw: searching for an ancestor
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 17:59:36 +0100

Thanks for your interest, Pearl. I had problems with the web page you quoted until I remembered to drop the 'stop' at the end.

It would be great to access Eliza Gill DEAN's 1940 National Registration Questionnaire but I don't yet know where she resided at that time. I'm hoping the cemetery details of where she died in 1947 will help. I've seen the sample questionnaire on http://www.genealogy.gc.ca/images/content/10/1940.3.jpg and will do all I can to get a copy of Eliza's.

Kind regards
Dorothy

This thread: