QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2005-05 > 1116029056

From: "Mary D. Taffet" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] Fw: searching for an ancestor
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:04:20 -0400

Lorna,

I am copying both you and the Montreal list on this reply.

Your Muriel Howard is buried in Mount Royal Cemetery, according to their
searchable database:

<http://www.mountroyalcem.com/products_services/genealogy/index.aspx?lang=en-CA>;

There are four results, one of which is her:

MURIEL ISABEL HOWARD (31/12/1992)
MURIEL HOWARD (29/04/1996)
MURIEL HOWARD (09/09/1996)
MURIEL ISABEL HOWARD (31/12/1992)

Additional information may be available, but their system will ask you
for a credit card.

It should be possible to find out who else is buried in the same plot
with her, but I don't quite know how you would go about doing that. A
name search alone won't give you that information.

-- Good luck,
Mary

Malcolm Paterson wrote:
> This message is being forwarded. Please reply to the sender or to the list.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Max" <>

This thread: