QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2002-10 > 1034120267

From: "Malcolm Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] Ammi Panneton Birth Record
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:37:55 -0400

Hello Richard;

Have a look at the inGeneas site:
http://www.ingeneas.com/ingeneas/index.html You won't find Ammi there, but
it's probably a good guess that his parents were Hormidas & Kate if they
were immigrants. If Ammi died in WWI, he was not in the Canadian Army. I've
checked a couple of sites that would contain this info and there is no
Panneton listed.

That's about all I can help you with, Richard. Hope it helps.

Cheers!
Malcolm