QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2002-02 > 1014742829

From: "Susan Caney" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] Catholic High
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:02:43 -0500

Cardinal Newman High School was the boys' school run by priests. It was
located in the East End of Montreal and was English Roman Catholic. The
corresponding girls' school was Holy Names High School (I went there for a
year), also in the East End ("Hochelaga" district).

Don't know if these were affiliated with the Christian Bros or not.

Susan