PRESS-L Archives

Archiver > PRESS > 2009-10 > 1256825546

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PRESS] Gertrude L. (Hielsberg) {Press} Briese, 1914-2001
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:12:26 -0000

Author: brendavv2002
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.press/129.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi there everyone,

My dad was adopted and I hear that his birth mother's last name was "Press" from Wisconsin. My dad was born April 7th 1940 and was placed into the St. Joseph orphanage. His mother was 35 when she had him. She also had two older daughters, age 5 and 10 that were placed in orphanage/adoption. Not sure what happened, but I guess my dad's birth father has a different last name and was in the military. I dont think they were married.
Does anyone have info on this?

Important Note: