PONTIUS-L Archives

Archiver > PONTIUS > 2010-05 > 1274694095

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PONTIUS] Looking for help with Pontius
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:41:35 -0000

Author: chambersbros1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.pontius/93.2.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

John Frederick & Anna Catherine Zeller were my 5th Great Grandparents. Trying to find out if Anna Catherine's Grandmother was Clothilde Lady De Valois, B. 1660; married to a Jacques Zeller (Sellaire). And if Lady Clothilde's father was Charles Henry De Valois, B. 1642 in Navarre, France. And if her mother was Elizabeth Hartwell, Charles' 2nd wife or mistress?? Does anyone know this? Contact me @

Lola Bullion Chambers

Important Note: