POCSOUTH-L Archives

Archiver > POCSOUTH > 2011-03 > 1300650414

Subject: Re: [POCSOUTH] POCSOUTH Digest, Vol 6, Issue 4
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:46:54 -0400

I apologize for the "SPAM". I did not send this out.

Sent: Sun, Mar 20, 2011 12:00 am
Subject: POCSOUTH Digest, Vol 6, Issue 4

Today's Topics:
1. emily davis sent you a movie ticket redeemable at more than
200 nation wide theatre chains (emily davis)
2. Re: emily davis sent you a movie ticket redeemable at more
than 200 nation wide theatre chains (althea bolden)

Message: 1
ate: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:05:18 +0000
rom: emily davis <>
ubject: [POCSOUTH] emily davis sent you a movie ticket redeemable at
more than 200 nation wide theatre chains
o:
essage-ID: <>
ontent-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

mily davis has chosen to send you a free movie ticket, up to $10 value.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy! In an effort to spread the word about our great
roducts we are allowing our members to send free movie tickets to their
elected friends at no charge to our members. This time emily davis chose you!
o redeem your movie ticket and receive deal notifications follow the link
elow.
http://homerun.com/email_gift/47d0ab14?_e=b0abfe6d
Enjoy, this one is on us.
The HomeRun Team

-----------------------------
Message: 2
ate: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
rom: althea bolden <>
ubject: Re: [POCSOUTH] emily davis sent you a movie ticket redeemable
at more than 200 nation wide theatre chains
o: notification+,
essage-ID: <>
ontent-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
no thanks.....overrun with internet "goodies"

________________________________
rom: emily davis <>
o:
ent: Sat, March 19, 2011 10:05:18 AM
ubject: [POCSOUTH] emily davis sent you a movie ticket redeemable at more than
00 nation wide theatre chains

mily davis has chosen to send you a free movie ticket, up to $10 value.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy! In an effort to spread the word about our great
roducts we are allowing our members to send free movie tickets to their
elected friends at no charge to our members. This time emily davis chose you!
o redeem your movie ticket and receive deal notifications follow the link
elow.
http://homerun.com/email_gift/47d0ab14?_e=b0abfe6d
Enjoy, this one is on us.
The HomeRun Team