PITRE-L Archives

Archiver > PITRE > 2001-03 > 0985587098

From: "Marc and Bonnie" <>
Subject: Regarding GenForum
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 01:11:38 -0500

Researching: PETRIE, SOCUTA, DOBBINS, HAWKINS, WARREN, BROWER

Subject: Ethics

Hi everyone. This came as a message from the listowner for the Rockingham,
New Hamspshire list. I thought everyone ought to see what may be going on.
Mr. Marston has asked that we send this along to the lists we belong to so I
am doing so.

If this is an improper use of the lists I belong to, I apologize. Please
disregard. But as someone who's downloaded much of my hard work to
genealogy.com...I am interested to see how this plays out.