PIRIE-L Archives

Archiver > PIRIE > 2007-04 > 1176518668

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PIRIE] James Pirie born 1795 in Ruthven
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 02:44:28 -0000

Author: BTeran
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.pirie/81.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dear Jock,
I am so surprised to finally find anyone and there are two of you also on the family tree. I have Alan Pattillo's book called Past and Present Company. I actually have a note written by one of the Pirie's. Now I have to find it! I shall find the info this weekend and reply back. Please email me at . It would be easier that way. I live in the US so I really know little of my family in Scotland. Many thanks. Barbara

Important Note: