PIRIE-L Archives

Archiver > PIRIE > 2007-04 > 1176517376

From: ,
Subject: Re: [PIRIE] James Pirie born 1795 in Ruthven
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 02:22:56 -0000

Author: BTeran
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.pirie/81.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dear Margaret,
I never got this email or post from ancestry.com about James Pirie. Please give me a day and let me pull out my records to see exactly where I am on the tree in relation to James. I get so "lost" as I am in the US and never met anyone of my relatives. I also got some information from Alan Pattillo who did a book on the Pattillo family. It is called Past and Present Company byt Alan Pattillo. Do you have this book? If not, I must try and contact Alan. He lived in London and then moved. I have no clue where he is but the book is about the family. I apologize for the delay. Sincerely, Barbara I do not have a "tree" on line. I can send you my family tree from my own program once I practice sending it again! When I don't practice doing things on here, I get lost!!!! Old age and technology are to blame for this. LOL at that one. Take care. My email is . TTYS. Barbaraa

Important Note: