PIDCOCK-L Archives

Archiver > PIDCOCK > 2010-12 > 1291673933

From: A P L <>
Subject: Re: [PIDCOCK] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:18:53 +0000

The only John PIDCOCK that I have a note of is Johannes (John) who was born c 1686 in Bakewell, Derbyshire, U.K. and married Jane GRAMMER in Bakewell in 1709. He was possibly the son of a Robt & Mary. He is probably related to my PIDCOCKs who were mainly from Great Longstone as Bakewell was the mother church for Gr Longstone and is only 2.5 miles away from Bakewell. Unfortunately I can't make the connection yet.

> Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:54:03 -0500
> Subject: Re: [PIDCOCK] Jason Carr Pidcock
> My 4th great grandfather was John Pidcock who was English. He lived in Noble county, OH. His daughter, Sarah Jane, married Wilson Lowe. I wonder if there is a connection?
> Whereabouts did this PIDCOCK family come from? I presume it was from England?
> I am descended from Anthony PIDCOCK who was born around 1635 in Derbyshire, United Kingdom. He was my 7 x gt grandfather.
> Anne Paling

This thread: