PIDCOCK-L Archives

Archiver > PIDCOCK > 2010-12 > 1291486817

From: Pidcock/Pitcock DNA project <>
Subject: Re: [PIDCOCK] Jason Carr Pidcock
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 13:20:17 -0500

Hi Rita,
We don't know of a Jason Carr Pidcock in our direct line of descent from
John Pidcock who established a trading Post along the Delaware in 1680.
You'll see our history at
http://www.pidcockfamily.org/

However, we are not the only Pidcock line
The Pidcock/Pitcock DNA project has identified several Pidcock lines.
http://www.pidcock-family.org/DNA/results-pidcock.htm
If you know of any direct descendants of Jason Carr Pidcock through a
strictly father-to-son line you could ask them to be tested to determine
from which of the branches listed here you descend.

Can you give me any more background on Jason Carr Pidcock, such as where
and when he lived?

- cathy