PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2011-12 > 1324366982

From: "Lynne & Rick" <>
Subject: Re: [Phly-Rts] Genealogybank- Dettmer
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 23:43:02 -0800

Hi Lynn
I don't see listings for Henry or Caroline's deaths at genealogybank.

In the Phila Death Certs 1803-1915 I see a death of their daughter Edna
"Dutman" 5 May 1883.
She died of Scarlatina and she was buried 7 May 1883 at Old Cathedral
Cemetery age 4 yrs, 8 mos.
Parents listed as Henry and Caroline Dettmar, 1602 Marsden.

I just used this method to find the deaths of some of my ancestors by
referencing the death and burial
date of their child. You can write to the Catholic Cemeteries Office and
get a printout of who all is
buried with Edna at Old Cathedral and what their burial details were. If
Edna was the 1st of many,
you may find Henry and Caroline buried there later. The fee is $15.00.

The Catholic Cemeteries Office address is 222 N 17th St, Phila, 19103-1299 .
Google them for details and a search form.

Good luck
Rick Hutton