PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2011-10 > 1318948315

From: "E. Dowling" <>
Subject: Re: [Phly-Rts] Burial
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:31:55 -0400

Greetings! Thank you so much. I have my grandfather living in Upper Darby
Delaware Penn from the 1930 census. Frederick Dowling also my step
grandmother Muriel L Dowling nee Roslyn M. Vailland Would the church show
them being buried in the Odd Fellows cemetery or would your grave site have
this information.

Regards

E.P.Dowling