Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2011-09 > 1316355651

From: Walter Blenderman <>
Subject: [Phly-Rts] BENSON/STEVENSON
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:20:51 -0400

Seeking descendants of William Alfred BENSON, born 14 Aug 1853, in Philadelphia. He married Laura Virginia STEVENSON, 6 Oct 1890. Their children are: Alfred William, Jennie Flood, Mary Green, and John W. William's parents are Susan Flood, born in New Jersey, and John S. Benson, born in either Delaware (Lewes) of Maryland.

Additional information on this family may be found at my we site:

Lynn Kucher Blenderman
"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
Benj. Franklin, 1776.

Walter G. Blenderman, Lynn K. Blenderman, N. Plainfield, NJ, USA

This thread: