PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2010-07 > 1279560560

Subject: [Phly-Rts] Callaghan/McDermott Families from Phila
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:29:20 EDT

I've been trying to search for my ggrandmothers family Her name was Jane
McDermott Callaghan. She was born in Kells Co. Meath Ireland on Sept.
18,1864. She was 1 of 15 children. Her parents were Matthew McDermott and Bridget
Tully.Her siblings were; not in order,
John
Mary
Patrick
Jane-my ggrandmother married Peter Callaghan in Phila.
Catherine- married Michael Haughey in Phila.
Anne- died as child in Kells
Francis-died as child in Kells
Bridget
Matthew-died in Battle of Somne
Teresa
Rose & Elizabeth ( twins ) died as children in Kells
Josephine-married Bernard Clusker in Kells lived in Brooklyn NY
Joseph & Mary ( twins ) Joseph died as child in Kells
Any help locating any info. on these family members would be much
appreciated!
Thank you, Eileen Cosgrove

This thread: