PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2009-09 > 1252424446

From: Eugene Stackhouse <>
Subject: Re: [Phly-Rts] Marriage Records
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:40:46 -0400

The state does not have Philadelphia marriage records. Marriages in PA are held at the county level.

Marriage License Bureau

City Hall

Philadelphia, PA 19107

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." Dave Barry
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." Henny Youngman

Gene Stackhouse