PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2009-04 > 1240938739

From: "Ann Duthie" <>
Subject: Re: [Phly-Rts] Digby Terrace, Philadelphia
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:12:19 +0100

Sounds interesting. Do you have any more information on this house? What
years did your 2nd ggmother live there? If by any chance it was "Digby
Terrace", it would establish we have the right "Philadelphia" but we still
cannot so far trace a record of the death of Jonathan de Vine in PA. It's
all very strange!
Ann