PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2009-04 > 1238907336

Subject: Re: [Phly-Rts] Fwd: In search of fallen cop's relatives
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 00:55:36 EDT

Now that you found Sadie/Sarah in 1920 I went looking for Harry in 1920 and
it looks like he may have married and had a child:

1920 Philadelphia Ward 45:

Joseph HANSON, age 47
Mary HANSON, age 41
Josephine HANSON, age 13
Harry BARNETT, age 23, son-in-law, tool maker in a machine shop
Mae BARNETT, age 20
Daisy M. BARNETT, age 3/12

I don't find them in 1930.

Joan

In a message dated 4/5/2009 12:32:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,