PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2003-07 > 1058188969

From: "Joe Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [PHLY-RTS] Unknown Marking on Census
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:29:30 -0400

Hi, I am really not sure of anything but I do appreciate the thoughts expressed. As far as Caroline goes she is also Mary Hemley sister- All three women are sisters ( Hines) so the OT marking for Caroline could be in relation to her sister Mary just as much as to her sister Rachel, I guess. Don't really know.
Thanks,
Joe Moore
2St.