PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2002-12 > 1041303139

Subject: [PHILLY-ROOTS-L] Re: PHILLY-ROOTS-D Digest V02 #420
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:52:24 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2002 4:03:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Also, I want to thank everyone who helped me locate Andrew Dougherty in the
> 1930 census. Although, it just added a new mystery. He was living on
> Walnut street and he is a pawn broker. The mystery is that his wife is
> listed as Mary, yet I know it was Elizabeth, But that is a mystery for
> another day.

hello dear
just a small note of interest
so many errors was mentioned in this census stuff
they have mistransliterated>??? letter
as in reading a C as an E
and then listing sons as husbands
and daughters as wives>??

so';
just use the info contained to fill in the blanks but not to be as it were
gospel

just a hint and hang in there
d k h

This thread: