PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1015622850

From: "Carole Francesca" <>
Subject: Re: [PHILLY-ROOTS-L] Cemeteries, Funeral Homes, Evans & Welsh
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:28:37 -0500

Joyce-
Tho no doubt not related (since your family is Irish Catholic) - I attended
church at the James Evans Memorial Church (a Presbyterian church) at Broad &
Moyamensing Ave in south Philly. The name of the church was changed to
Calvary United Presbyterian in the mid-late 60's. The chuch is still there
(altho the orig building was replaced by a smaller, more 'modern' design.
Carole