PHILLY-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PHILLY-ROOTS > 2000-03 > 0952108101

From: "Diane Andreasen" <>
Subject: Re: [PHILLY-ROOTS-L] GLASS INDUSTRY
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:28:21 -0500

I just found out about Millville and Glassboro. Apparently the Greiners
were a very large glass family in Germany. Several brothers came at one
time and I have a feeling some may have stayed in Phil. area.

Thanks for the reply -

Diane

CHECK OUR QUERY GENEALOGY FAMILY PAGE -
www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/n/d/Sharon-D-Andreasen/