PFEIL-L Archives

Archiver > PFEIL > 2011-10 > 1320039033

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PFEIL] Louisa PHILE - PA, OH - early 1800s
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:30:33 -0000

Author: klsteward
Surnames: PHILE GARES
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.pfeil/1.34.72.82.84.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks for following up on my query about my Phile/Pfeil ancestor. Yes - I still am very interested, but I haven't had much time lately to spend on genealogy - and certainly haven't had much luck finding info about the family of Louisa Phile....Anxious to know if you have info to share....
Kaye Steward

Important Note: