PAYORK-L Archives

Archiver > PAYORK > 2010-02 > 1266244605

From: "" <>
Subject: [PAYork] USGenWeb Archives - York County Update
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:36:45 -0000

Author: KFrancis7728
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.pennsylvania.counties.york/15165/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have transcribed another 1,000 pictures for Prospect Hill Cemetery, York City. This brings the total to about 6,500 individuals representing about 5,000 pictures.
http://usgwarchives.net/pa/york/1picts/cemeteries/prospect-hill-york-city/main/prospect-hill.htm

**
I have added a search feature to the main cemetery page which allows you to search all transcribed cemeteries for a specific name.
http://www.usgwarchives.net/pa/york/yccemeteries.htm

I have added about 175 marriage records which can include the application, consent form and license.
http://www.usgwarchives.net/pa/york/marriage.htm

Good luck with your research!

Kathy Francis
USGenWeb Archives