PAXTON-L Archives

Archiver > PAXTON > 2005-08 > 1125535482

From: qvarizona <>
Subject: Re: [PAXTON-L] Paxton research and We Are One.
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

This is odd. I clicked on the first link and got a "Can't open" message. Then clicked on the 2nd link --which seems to say the same thing-- and the page popped up just fine. By the way, this is a great central meeting place of Paxton researchers. Thanks, again, Wanda.--Joanne

Connie <> wrote:Try again, I had no problems just now.

Connie

>I have tried several times to access the website given as
> _http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wanda/paxtonmain.html_
> (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wanda/paxtonmain.html) and the
> message comes up that that website
> is not available. Can someone please help me find Wanda Paxton, as my
> great
> great grandmother was a Paxton who has turned out to be a brick wall for
> me.
> Thanks.
>
> Gene

You may search the PAXTON-L archives on the Rootsweb web site at: http://searches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl