PARTAIN-L Archives

Archiver > PARTAIN > 2011-06 > 1307559645

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PARTAIN] Hiram Partain, Eveline, Milbry Amelia Partain,Daniel Partain, William Hubbard Partain
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 19:00:45 -0000

Author: anaraiza
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.partain/283.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

YOu are right, the older census records do not list names just heads of families and how many people lived with them. I agree that the first wife's name was probably not Eveline. If you find out her first name let me know! I will ask my great aunt if she happens to know, I doubt it though or she probably would have told me...If we could find Hiram's obituary it would probably list her name...we'll have to keep trying!

Nikki- very hot in Kansas too

Important Note: