PARTAIN-L Archives

Archiver > PARTAIN > 2011-06 > 1307034935

From: ,
Subject: Re: [PARTAIN] Hiram Partain, Eveline, Milbry Amelia Partain,Daniel Partain, William Hubbard Partain
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 17:15:35 -0000

Author: monajstephens
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I'm in Arizona, and you can email me at . My gggrandmother was Milbry Amelia Partain, whose father was Hiram. Since I can't figure out which Hiram it is, or the identity of Eveline, I'm stuck there. Milbry's daughter, Lucrecy Francis Chaney married Silas Stephens. Do you have Milbry in your tree?

Important Note: