PARTAIN-L Archives

Archiver > PARTAIN > 2011-06 > 1306978859

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PARTAIN] Hiram Partain, Eveline, Milbry Amelia Partain,Daniel Partain, William Hubbard Partain
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 01:40:59 -0000

Author: anaraiza
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.partain/283.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have seen Wendy Corcoran's tree but I think she might have the wrong Eveline. Robert W. was born in 1855, married Wilie Keith in the mid 1880s and had only three children I think, Hiran, Robert Stanley (my great great grandfather) and Minnie. Wendy Corcoran's tree has Eveline's birthdate as 1795 or 1800, if that was true that means Eveline had Robert W. when she was 55 or 60, that is impossible. I believe the Eveline born in 1820 is Robert W.'s mom, Hiram's wife. This would mean Eveline was 35 when Robert W. was born,much more realistic. In the 1880 census in Tennessee Eveline is listed but Hiram is not. In 1880 Robert W. is about 24 or so. I really think we have the right couple but maybe Hiram had a wife before Eveline of 1820. Which Partain are you directly descended from? What state are you in? My tree is called Partain family tree. I will add you to my tree through your user name, hope it works! We need to figure out how we are related. Keep in touch.

Nikki Partain Araiza (in Kansas)

if we could find Robert W.'s obituary we might find out more information

Important Note: