PARTAIN-L Archives

Archiver > PARTAIN > 2011-06 > 1306954431

From: ,
Subject: Re: [PARTAIN] Hiram Partain, Eveline, Milbry Amelia Partain,Daniel Partain, William Hubbard Partain
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:53:51 -0000

Author: monajstephens
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I think we're connected to two different Hirams and Evelines. I just looked at the Wendy & John Corcoran Family Tree (did a general search for Robert W. Partain and several trees popped up - randomly selected theirs). They have Robert W. Partain is a son, but no other children. In checking the 1860 census records, Robert is listed as a child of Hiram and Eveline, but I still think these are either two separate Hirams and Evelines, or if Eveline was a second wife. An ongoing mystery! My Partain line stops with Hiram, since I'm not able to verify his identity. It's nice to communicate with someone about these questions!

You can access my tree (Stephens/Fewell and Fitch/Sliger Family Tree) by doing a general search for Hiram Benjamin Partain. What's the name of your tree?

Important Note: