PALMERTREE-L Archives

Archiver > PALMERTREE > 2008-02 > 1203965407

From: "Ed Brown" <>
Subject: Re: [PTREE] O.D.'s health report
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:50:07 -0500

Ken,

I agree with the things Kathy said, I don't understand all your insurance
problems or why they won't do the surgery.... I was lucky since I had
insurance from where I worked and from the Government, Army, I never faced
the problems you have now..

I do hope you can work it out, I am wondering what would happen if you just
went in to Emergency, would they have to do something?/

Hang in there Buddy we are not ready to lose you by any means!!!

Ed b..