PALMERTREE-L Archives

Archiver > PALMERTREE > 2008-02 > 1203944157

From: "Dorothy Roper" <>
Subject: Re: [PTREE] O.D.'s health report
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:55:57 -0500

Ken -

I am so sorry that you have this hanging over you. I can only imagine how
it feels. Please know that you will be in my prayers. I suppose your
insurance position would not be any better if you moved back to MS - or you
would have already done this. I realize there are so many people who fall
through the cracks on the Medicare/Medicaid coverage and we need to demand
that something be done about it. Please take care and we will all be
praying that a solution is found soon so that you can have the needed
surgery.

Dorothy