PALMERTREE-L Archives

Archiver > PALMERTREE > 2003-08 > 1060578447

From: "odmcelroy" <>
Subject: Re: [PTREE] A. B. Parkerson obituary
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:07:27 -0500

Ruth's parent's are buried in Providence Cemetery, Northwest Attala County,
Mississippi.

O.D.
1900 Census Montgomery County
Beat 5
Poplar Creek
Supv Dist #4
ED #84
page 12-A

Dwelling #110
Famly #111

TYLER, Dudley, b/ Sep 1880, 19, b/ MS, father b/ GA, mother b/ MS, married
within the year
Abi, b/ Dec 1881, 18, b/ MS, both parents b/ AL, married within the year,
mother of 0 children

1920 Census Montgomery County
Beat-5

180/187