PALMER-L Archives

Archiver > PALMER > 2000-02 > 0950832822

From: "Cynthia Cochran Scheuer" <>
Subject: Re: [PALMER-L] Henry W. Palmer
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:13:42 -0800

Valorie

I have lots of Palmers that Married into the COCHRAN lines. I am the Clan
Genealogist for the Clan Cochrane in North America! I also have
information on the COCHRAN's of Ross Co. OH. If you can email me your
COCHRAN lines I can see if I can help you on them. I have over 7,000
COCHRAN's on 3x5 cards and numerous files and notebooks on COCHRAN's

Cynthia