PALMER-GEORGIA-L Archives

Archiver > PALMER-GEORGIA > 2007-06 > 1183218465

From: "Beth" <>
Subject: [PALMER-GEORGIA] Elizabeth Palmer James Walker
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:47:45 -0400

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this list! I'm trying to find out if My James Walker may have been married to Elizabeth Palmer? I've been searching for so long! It has been rumored that my James my have had a brother named Benjamin that married Elizabeth Palmer after my James died. Leaving three small children. My James Walker's son James(1760) was a R.S. soldier from S.C. and moved to Irwin Co. Georgia in 1820. Please if anyone has any information that they could share I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Beth

This thread: