PAF-5-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > PAF-5-USERS > 2008-06 > 1214440228

From: Lance <>
Subject: Re: [PAF-5] Temple Codes
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:30:28 +1000

This reminded me, that back in 2003, I created a similar chart which
shows not only the Temple codes, but the full address including
counties. John Vilburn of Ohana Software in Hawaii, kindly added them
to the page he has for LDS Consultants on his PAFInsight web site. The
chart is available in either Excel format or a PDF file for download
from there. Admittedly, after five years there will have been
additions that are not included. The Excel chart can be edited when
downloaded to add any new Temples. All the same, I am sure many will
find the chart useful, as is. The download links can be found on:
http://www.ohanasoftware.com/?sec=ldswc&page=temples
I guess I will have to find time to edit the list, as it had
completely slipped my mind that it was there, until I saw your
message, Bev. Perhaps you would be kind enough to forward to me a copy
of your chart to aid me in that task?

Thanks.

Lance