PAERIE-L Archives

Archiver > PAERIE > 2009-03 > 1236908398

Subject: Re: [PAERIE] Old newspaper articles
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:39:58 EDT

I have not been able to get the Erie Paper online. I do know that they list
obituary dates (paper dates) on the library website. You have to go to the
library and look them up yourself or find someone who can do it for you. I
have found Warren County papers online at
_http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Default.aspx_ (http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Default.aspx) as I am often
searching for info in both of these areas. Here is the link for the library for
address and times: _http://www.erielibrary.org/_ (http://www.erielibrary.org/)
Good Luck! I need to get in there myself sometime and get copies of a
LOT of obits!

Louisa

In a message dated 3/8/2009 6:51:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,